Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Break In...

As I have confessed to what happened to my parents, I'm am now able to blog about it, without them reading it and going, "Whhhaaaaaat?" 
:)


19/4/2011


I'd spent the night round Chanita's, and we were walking back to mine, to get dinner and get ready to meet everyone and go cinema, after a long day all over Milton Keynes!
As we walked closer to my house, we saw my dad's car, so I was like "thankgod his in, because I forgot my keys" however, after ringing the doorbell several times and having no answer, soon realised no one was in!!
Begun ringing my mum, but no answer.... 

Chanita asked me if there was any other way into my house.... which if your reading this and wanted to break into my house (without a key, or someone letting you in), the only way your be able to get in, is by smashing the window... as we have no spare keys under flower pots or mats...
I then soon remembered that when my sister and I were little, we would loose the ball we were playing with over the fence, and she would climb over the garden fence (which is basically the same height as a garden fence) and then I would let her in the front door (as we were both unable to unbolt the gate). So when Chanita asked me if we could just go sit in the garden I mentioned that one of us could climb the gate, un bolt it and let the other one in.... HOWEVER...... on the outside there are no planks of wood on the gate to climb onto... so it was alot harder to climb than if on the other side... and as Chanita was wearing a dress... I was put forward to climb it... which climbing over fences is NOT one of my special skills!

So Chanita gave me a foot up, and with many many attempts, as we both kept laughing, and I had no idea where to put my foot next, but after many attempts, I managed to pull myself up, and sit on top of the fence.... THOUGH.... as I looked down, I froze, I'm not scared of heights, it was the main thought of, OMG I am going to have to jump, off this fence, and onto the wood and stones below me.... Damn I may hurt myself... The next conversation took place as followed;


Chanita: "Your up"
Me: "Yup....."
Me: "Now what?"
Chanita: "What do you mean?.... jump off?"

Me: "Ummmmm....ok"
A few minutes...
Me: "Chanita....Im stuck"
Chanita: *giggling* "What do you mean your stuck?"

Me: *nervous laugh* "I'm scared"
Chanita: "....HAHAHAHA! Nessa, really?"
Me: "Stop laughing!! yeah I cant do it, I'm stuck"
Chanita: "Just jump! Your not that high up, its like a inch taller than us"
Me: "hmmm okay.... DONT LOOK!"

Chanita: "Whaa.."
Me: "DONT LOOK!! turn around??"

Me: "Have you turned around?"
Chanita: "Haha, yes"
Me: "ok"

I then leaped off the fence, and bashed onto the wood that was below me.



Me: "ARRRRGH!!! OW OW OW OW OW!"
Chanita: "ARE YOU OKAYYY???"
Me: "... yes... i hurt my finger"
Chanita: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA, oh Nessa.. :)"



I then un-bolted the door for Chanita, and we went into the garden...
The next plan of action was to try and get into the house....
We looked into the back door keyhole, and we could see the key in the door... Chanita came up with the plan to try and push it out, so it would drop on the floor and then we could pick it up, via the cat flap.
So we begun pushing the key out, with Chanita's keys... and we moved it out of the key hole... however it ended up stuck upwards.... We found a fish net out in the garden, that Chanita used, by putting her arm through the cat flap, and attempted to hook the key in the net and pull it down... however she kept missing the key... the next thing I knew, Chanita's head was inside the cat flap!! Which is one of THE MOST FUNNIEST THINGS I've seen in a long time!
We kept attempting to get the key out of the keyhole...I then heard a car pull up... and I begun to think "Damn, if my mum and dad knew I hopped the fence, they will be annoyed"
I looked through the kitchen window, and saw a figure outside the front door, I turned to Chanita and exclaimed "RUN, GO, GO ,GO!!" and we grabbed our stuff and legged it out of the garden, under the tree, and onto the path, to walk round to the front door. HOWEVER.... we were unable to lock the gate from the outside... so we needed to lock it quick before my parents noticed... 



We knocked on my front door, and my parents let us in, without any suspicion.
I went up to the garden door quickly, to make sure the key was back in the keyhole, and unlocked the door.... (though I realised that we have another key that locks the door that you cant open from the outside, so even if we did get the key out the keyhole we wouldn't of been able to open the door anyway)  I then walked round the alleyway where the gate door is, and went to lock it, whilst Chanita distracted my parents... THOUGH..! the gate was jammed, and I couldn't close it.. my parents begun to question where I was... and soon my dad came round to ask what I was doing... in which my first response was, "I unbolted and opened the gate by accident" In which my dad looked at me, as though I was insane, and Chanita begun laughing! I soon covered my tracks by saying "I was going to trick Chanita by getting out of the garden and knocking on the front door, but I changed my mind and now cant shut it" In which my dad just shut and bolted it up for me, and me and Chanita got away with it all :)

Fun times :)



Follow y'all :)

1 comment: