Friday 17 November 2017

Five years on

Hello! I'm back again! I didn't realise it had been so long! For that I apologise.

When I first started writing 'The life story of Nessa" I was 15 years old and used the blog as a way of expressing those teenage emotions and adventures. However, sadly when I got into university the blogging slowly stopped. This was a combination of reasons; I went through a very dark time and I realised I was sharing too much and in short, I just made the decision that people didn't care and stopped blogging.

I wish I never made that decision. 

People most likely won't care now, however, I still care. 

Blogging is an escape. A way to throw everything out there and reading back on past blogs is a fun way to reminisce and realise how much I have grown.

I want to continue to blog how I once did and if people want to read and enjoy then that is just an extra bonus :)

It is going to take a while to get back into it but watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment